Monday, October 1, 2012

And that's why I become Otaku

I'm sick of this Rotten Country.
I'm sick of all dumb-ass and fake people.
How can they life like that???

I get bullied in my school.
I always get mock by others.
My social life is bad, so bad.
I hate my job.
I've bad relationship with my collagues.
I just feel alive when the weekends is coming.

I get bad luck in my romance.
I rejected. I abandoned. 
I hurted so deep in love.
I ignored, just thrown asideI hopeless with the girls.
I'm introvert.
Like other minorities, I can end up hating myself and others because of the differences.


I've social anxiety.
I get headache if stand in the crowd.
I always avoid looking straight at people.
I scary with others.

I like to be alone, but I hate being lonely.
I am alone and no one knows
I am lonely, there is no one close, no one sees the pain




When I come back to home , my family look like they don't know each other.
Enter their own room and spend their own time alone.

I just have a few friends.
When I want to hangout and go outside, no one available.
When I want to talk about may pain, no one here.
Is my friends still there???

So, I stay in my room for so long.
Cuddle with PC and spend my time with otaku's stuff.
Internet. Anime. Dorama. Idol. Movie. Game. Chatting. Social Network.
It's virtual world, but I still feel more alive here than I do in the real one.

I thought that will be fine with me.
Escape from the reality.
And feel so happy lost in my own world.

Being otaku isn't just my choice, I just be destined to be otaku.
I choose this side.
I take the dark force with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment